N30H is destined for the measurement of d.c. current and d.c. voltage up to 5 A and 600 V.
Measurement: current and d.c. voltage up to 5 A and 600 V
Three-colour display (14 mm high), programmed in three intervals of the measured value
Meter programming from the keyboard or through the RS-485 interface by means of the free delivered LPConfig program
Four alarm outputs with signalling by LED diodes, operating in 6 different modes
Conversion of any measured value into a 0/4...20 mA, or 0...10 V analog signal
Storage of minimal and maximal values for all measured quantities
21-point individual characteristics for the measured value
- Dimension: 96x48 mm
- Voltage: 85~253 V AC/DC,20~40 V AC,20~60 V DC
- Display: 5 digit LED display
- Communication: RS-485 / Modbus interface
- IP: from frontal side: IP65,from terminal side: IP10
|File name ||File size ||File type ||Download|
|N30H||307 KB|| || |
- Measured Quantity:
- DC current/voltage up to 5 A and 600 V
- Measuring Range:
- Voltage: -600...600 V d.c. , -130...130 V d.c.
Current: -6...6 A d.c. , -2...2 A d.c.
- Operating temperature: