It is the device destined for the continuous measurement and conversion of relative humidity and ambient temperature into a digital or analog standard signal. Additionally P18D transducer is equipped in LCD screen.
• Built-in temperature and humidity sensor.
• Calculat on of selected physical quantites (dew-point temperature,
• 2 analog outputs 0/4…20 mA or 0…10 V
• Standard d.c. current or d.c. voltage output signal
• Storage of measured and calculated maximum and minimum
• Visualisaton of measured value on a LCD display (only P18D).
- Voltage: 9 ~24 V AC/DC
- Display: LCD display
- Communication: RS-485 (Modbus) Communication
- Measured Quantity:
- Humidity and ambient temperature
- Outputs Ranges:
- 4...20 mA, 0...10 V
- Operating temperature:
- Related humidity:
- 0/4~20 mA , 0~10 V