Analog digital Insulation & continuity tester for measure of 10Kohm-2Gohm with selectable test voltage upto 1000V. LR measurement from 0.01-99.9 ohm & upto 600V AC/DC. Storage of Min, Max & last 50 readings. Preselectable measurement time, stop watch, fuse blow, auto power off
• Measurement of the insulation resistance on electrically dead equipment and systems with test voltage up to 1000V.
• For testing motors, transformers, generators, switchgears.
• For testing of house hold application.
• Measurement of the insulation resistance of cables.
• Very useful for on-site maintenance and service departments.
- Voltage: 8V(Battery)
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Display: LCD display
- IP: IP 50 For terminal socket: IP 20
- Weight: 500g including battery
|File name ||File size ||File type ||Download|
|Zeta 20||959 KB|| || |
- Insulation resistance measurement:
- 10 kΩ~2GΩ
- Low resistance measurement:
- 0.01 Ω ~ 99.9Ω
9.99Ω & 99.9Ω
- > 25 V…600 V AC/DC
- Operating temperature:
- -20°C...+40°C (Full range) -20°C...+60°C (upto 100MΩ)