The PD8 converter allows to transmit data to the master devices through the computer network of Ethernet type, to devices equipped with the RS-485 and RS-232 interface
• Enables the access to devices with RS-485 interfaces for master devices
and SCADA applications through the Ethernet network.
• Device configuration through any web browser.
• Diff erent working modes:
- TCP/IP socket,
- Modbus TCP,
- RealPort network service (resources connected to the computer,
visible through the virtual port COM in the master computer),
- UDP serial bridge (enables the connection of many parts of the MODBUS
network in one whole connected through the Ethernet network).
• Confi guration through USB port.
• Password protection.
- Voltage: 85~230~253 V AC/DC , 20~24~50 V AC/DC
- Communication: RS-485,Ethernet,Modbus,USB,TCP socket,UDP
- IP: housing: IP30,from terminal side: IP20
- Weight: 0.2 kg
|File name ||File size ||File type ||Download|
|PD8||309 KB|| || |
- Converter of RS-485/ethernet interfaces
- Operating temperature:
- Frequency Range:
- 40~50~440 Hz