Elapsed Time Meters ETM 72/96 housed in moulded polycarbonate cases are suitable for the measurement of run time of machines, equipments and other devices.
Elapsed Time Meters (Hours Run Meters) are used to monitor ON/RUN time of plant/equipment which allows the user to check functions such as Production Efficiency, Cost and service period monitoring
The time is measured in increments of 0.01 to 99999.99 hour
Non resettable to prevent accidental resetting
- Dimension: ETM 72,ETM 96
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- IP: IP 52 case, IP 00 for terminals without back cover, IP 20 for terminals with back cover
|File name ||File size ||File type ||Download|
|Sigma Series Elapsed Time Meter||201 KB|| || |
- Measuring Range:
- AC Voltages:100-125 V a.c, 200-250 V a.c.,380-440 V a.c.
DC Voltages :10/27 V (12, 24V) d.c., 38/58 V(48V) d.c.,90/132V(110V) d.c
- Measured Quantity:
- Time in Hours AC or DC Voltage.
- Operating temperature:
- -10° ~55°C
- AC Applications : Business Machines, Control Panels, Compressors, Generators, Pumps, Air Conditioning
DC Applications : Garden and Farm Equipments, Gen-sets, Construction Equipments.
- Different Sizes And Color Bezels
- Terminal Cover / Back Cover
- Adapter Plate
- Mounting Clamps
- Red Pointer Kit
- IP 65 Kit
- Panel Windows
- Polycarbonate Glass
- Plotter And Accessories