- Electrometer Trading Co. began its work with the mission to deliver Measuring Instrument equipment to the market at the highest possible quality and the most possible timely manner.
- Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
- General Electric is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water
- Hioki's origins extend back to a decision by the three Hioki brothers and a number of their associates to begin manufacturing electrical indicating meters in Tokyo's Minato Ward.
- Kyoritsu Electrical Instruments Works, Ltd. ("Kyoritsu") will do our utmost to respect our customer's personal information and protect its privacy.
- Landis+Gyr is the global industry leader in metering solutions for electricity, gas, heat/cold and water for energy measurement solutions for utilities. Since 1896 the company has been helping customers overcome operational, regulatory and consumer driven challenges by capturing the advantages and benefits of technology.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation is a Japanese electrical engineering and software company, with businesses based on its measurement, control, and information technologies.
- We reduce the weight of power lines so they can carry more power to more people. We help manufacturers use less while accomplishing more. We automate health care data so the right people get the right information. Across the globe, 3M is inspiring innovation and igniting progress, all while contributing to true global sustainable development through environmental protection, corporate and social responsibility and economic progress. We are applying our science and innovation to make a real impact in every person’s life around the world.
- Elster Group GmbH employs more than 7,500 staff and operates in more than 39 countries. Our diverse portfolio of products and solutions are used to accurately and reliably measure gas, electricity and water consumption as well as enable energy efficiency and conservation.
We sell our products and solutions to utilities, distributors and industrial customers across gas, electricity, water and multi-utility organizations for use in residential and commercial and industrial settings. Our customers operate in more than 130 countries and include numerous large, medium and small utilities.
Electro Meter co.